Sexual Integrity Program
Sexual intimacy is a natural part of being human. No matter what form it takes, and even if you are using contraception, sexual contact with another person carries certain risks that may affect your sexual health. Sexual intercourse can lead to unexpected pregnancy or sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
Understanding your fertility, how and when pregnancy can occur, and how you can contract sexually transmitted diseases or infections is important in helping you take control of and make your sexual decisions. Heartbeat Hope Medical is here to help.
We Can Help Answer Your Questions:
You have questions. We have answers with our free consultations. Get accurate information about sexually transmitted diseases, fertility, pregnancy, contraception, the “morning after pill” and abortion at Heartbeat Hope Medical. We can answer questions like:
- What kind of sexual activity can lead to pregnancy?
- How does the “morning-after pill” work?
- What kind of birth control is the most effective at preventing an unexpected pregnancy?
- Am I at risk of getting an STD?
- What are the most effective ways to avoid sexual risks?
- What are some things to look for in a healthy intimate relationship?
Find out how your sexual choices can impact your future, goals, and self-image. Recognize the signs of a healthy relationship and the benefits of boundaries in your life.